Careers / Vacancies
As we continue to expand our practice, we will advertise any opportunities available for vets, nurses and pet lovers. When it comes to building a happy efficient team, we uphold the following principles:
- To promote the highest standards of professional care, both to our clients and their pets’.
- To provide a friendly and compassionate service to both our clients and their pets’.
- To ensure that the welfare of our patients is our highest priority, and to ensure that every effort is made that pets entrusted to our care are treated as we would our own.
- To maintain a vibrant and energetic practice, with a great amount of team spirit.
- Investment in our staff is crucial and continuous professional development is a part of life in our practice, with all of our staff undertaking extra courses.
We are continually expanding, and are frequently looking for new members to join our friendly team. If you are an animal lover, team player and believe high standards are paramount, then we would like to hear from you. Many of our vet nursing team have been trained and undergone their qualifications whilst working for My Pets Vets, and we do invest in the continuous training and development of all our team.
We do offer limited work experience places to younger persons who are genuinely interested in working with animals in the future.
WALTER LEIGH WAY SURGERY
Walter Leigh Way
Leigh WN7 3GP
WE OFFER A 24HR SERVICE
Consultations by appointment
Monday - Friday: 8.30am - 6.30pm
Sundays & Bank Holidays: 10.00am-4.00pm
Outside of these consulting hours we will continue to provide our 24/7 emergency care to your pets, so please do not hesitate to contact us. Surcharges apply for out of hours service